Get ready to show your Wolf Pack pride during a BCC-inspired Spirit Week, Oct. 26 – 30!
This year’s spirit days will focus on the character traits we’re relying on to help stay safe and healthy during the pandemic.
- CARING (Mon., Oct. 26) – Dress as a hero who inspires you and/or be a hero and perform random acts of kindness
- GOOD DECISION MAKERS (Tues., Oct. 27) – Dress as your favorite fictional character
- SAFE (Wed., Oct. 28) – Wear your coziest pajamas
- STRONG (Thurs., Oct. 29) – Show your Wolf Pack strength and wear spirit gear
- CREATIVE (Fri., Oct. 30) – Wear a costume that shows your creativity. Click here for costume guidelines
If you need spirit gear, click here for the online Spirit Shop.