Wholesome Tummies (WT) delivers dietician-approved meals prepared by local chefs to TCS every day. After you register online and begin placing orders, your child receives entrees and extras plus two sides including fresh fruits, salads, smoothies, soups, veggies, and all-natural snacks.
Here’s how to update your account for the 2018-19 school year and manage your orders:
To Register/Order Lunch:
Click here to learn how to register for Wholesome Tummies and begin ordering lunches.
To Update Your Account:
An updated account will insure that your child’s lunch will be delivered to the correct homeroom.
1. Click on “Update Profile.”
2. Select Student.
3. Select your child’s teacher along with their homeroom.
To Cancel Lunch:
You can cancel your order by 8:00 a.m. the day of service and a full credit is placed into your prepaid account. Parents are responsible for cancelling their child’s lunch order for any overnight trips and for any all-day field trips.
1. Go to “My Account” and then “View and Edit Orders.”
2. Click on the calendar day you want to cancel.
3. Once the order appears, click on the X icon to cancel your order. If the X icon is not visible, you have passed the cancellation cutoff.
If you have any questions, please contact our WT representative, Judy Gordon, at 678-390-2666.