The Children’s School is partnering with Little Shop of Stories to host a virtual book fair, Feb. 28 – March 6! The virtual book fair is the library’s most important fundraising event of the school year.
Browse Little Shop of Stories virtual book fair website for book suggestions broken down by category. Search for new books, old favorites, cool non-fiction and great gift ideas for socially conscious readers of all ages!
Here’s how TCS families can participate:
- Click here for the virtual book fair website.
- Choose from hundreds of books!
- At checkout, please ADD AN ORDER NOTE that includes your school name, child’s name and teacher. This is to ensure that TCS gets credit for the sale and the books get delivered to the correct location. The order note field is located on the right side of the screen at check out just above the subtotal.
- SELECT YOUR PICK UP LOCATION. You can choose between pick up at your school OR at Little Shop of Stories. All online orders will be processed at the end of our book fair. Books will be delivered directly to the school within 2 weeks of the close of the fair.
- Enjoy some fantastic books!
Click here for more information about the book fair and here for information about ordering book.
If you have any questions, contact TCS Librarian Callie Benson (email@example.com).