If you’ve spent much time at The Children’s School, you’ve likely not only heard about, but also experienced the TCS Way. You might not quite be able to put your finger on it, but you know it feels unique here. From the open-armed hugs to the hands-on, minds-on learning experiences that take place everyday, stepping on the TCS campus means stepping into an authentic and diverse community of learners — both children and adults. We’d love for you to join us this Wednesday, September 9 at 7:00 p.m. to hear from Nishant and our administrative team about how the TCS Way is leading us toward a transformational year. Click below for a sneak peek and RSVP now!
The TCS Way
- We believe in everyone’s right to show up as their authentic self.
- We believe that diversity in all aspects is essential to the growth of an individual and community.
- We believe in approaching every day as a learner first.
- We believe students learn by doing.
- We believe that our students have as much to teach us as we do to teach them.
- We believe that only when we connect our hands, minds, and hearts will we empower ourselves and others to initiate transformational change.