The Children’s School is partnering with Little Shop of Stories to host a virtual book fair, Feb. 22 – 28! The virtual book fair is the library’s most important fundraising event of the school year.
Browse Little Shop of Stories virtual book fair website for book suggestions broken down by category. Search for new books, old favorites, cool non-fiction and great gift ideas for socially conscious readers of all ages!
Here’s how TCS families can participate:
- Click here for the virtual book fair website
- Choose from hundreds of books
- At checkout, enter “Children’s School” in the comments section to help support our library
- Choose either home delivery (free for purchases $25+) or in-store pick-up
- Enjoy some fantastic books!
Click here for more information.
If you have any questions, contact TCS Librarian Callie Benson (email@example.com).